Make a donation
As a charity, the Amateur Entomologists Society is heavily reliant upon donations in order to continue with its activities of encouraging the study of entomology, especially amongst amateurs and the young, together with conservation of invertebrates.
Donations to the Society can take several forms and may either be for the general purposes of the Society, or for a specific purpose.
How to donate
- Donate online - make a single one off monetary donation. You can also donate through My Donate (part of BT).
- Donate to us by searching the web or when buying online - you can raise money for the AES by simply searching the web or buying online as normal. Please consider signing up to Everyclick and then, when buying products from Amazon etc, the retailer will make a donation to the AES. This way of supporting the sociey costs you nothing but is of grate benefit to the AES.
- Remember us in your will - you can leave us a financial contribution or items of entomological items.
- Donate by post - send a cheque made payable to "The Amateur Entomologists' Society" to: The Treasurer, The Amateur Entomologists' Society, PO Box 8774, London, SW7 5ZG.
- Donate your car - if you are changing cars please consider donating your car to the AES via Giveacar. You can also choose to keep half of the money for your car yourself whilst donating the rest to the AES.
By donating items of an entomological nature you can support the AES. The Society can either use or sell the items in order to raise funds. Donated items such as books and equipment, etc. are often sold at our annual exhibition to raise funds.
Other opportunities to support the society
We'd love to hear from you if you represent a company or other organisation and would like to support our society and activities. Sponsorship opportunities are available, please contact us.
Rest assured that any donation you make to the Society will be put to good use in helping either to further encourage the continuing study of entomology or to help us conserve our invertebrate biodiversity.