British Dragonfly Society Autumn Meeting and AGM 2020
14 November 2020 09:00 - 16:30
Free event but donations welcome.
- 09.00 am: Welcome
- 9.15am: Dave Smallshire - Europe's Dragonflies
- 9.45am: Steve Thompson - Rewilding the Golf Course
- 10.15am: Break
- 10.30am: Will Hawkes - Dragonfly Migration
- 11.00am: KD Dijkstra - The Vagrant Emperor: 25 Years on the Dragonfly Trail
- 11.30am: Panel Discussion on Migration and Recording
- 12.00pm: Break
- 12.15pm: BDS Update - Eleanor Colver, Fiona McKenna, Daniele Muir, Andrea Hudspeth and Sarah Miller.
- (12.45pm Lunch break start for non-members)
- 12.45pm - 1.15pm: AGM with online voting - members only required to attend this part.
- 2.00pm: Laura Turner - Wildlife Garden Project
- 2.30pm: Jack Perks - Underwater Filmmaker
- 3.00pm: Break
- 3.15pm: Lucy Lapwing - BDS Outreach Volunteer and Science Communicator
- 3.45pm: Panel Discussion on the Importance of Effective Communications in Conservation
- 4.15pm: Thank you and Summary
- 4.30pm Close Meeting
This event was not organised by the AES. Please contact the event organiser if you have any queries.
Event organiser: British Dragonfly Society
Add event to - requires a Google Calendar account and for you to be logged in.
Instructions on importing this event into your calendar.
Events listings are also available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.