AES Annual Exhibition and Trade Fair
Next exhibition: Annual Exhibition - 6th October 2018 (11:00 - 16:30)
The AES first held an annual exhibition in 1939, since then the exhibition has grown in to the largest entomological fair in the UK. The exhibition is held at Kempton Park Racecourse during the autumn each year.
Our Annual Exhibition and Trade Fair hosts a mixture of societies' stands and traders selling entomological equipment, livestock, mounted specimens, books and cabinets. The exhibition is the place to buy entomological ephemera, meet fellow enthusiasts and have a great day out.
The exhibition is open to members of the public and not just members of the AES. Should you wish to join the AES then you can do so on the day but you don't have to be a member to attend.
Suitable types of trader
- Specialist book dealers, both new and second-hand.
- Specialist book and pamphlet producers.
- Dealers in invertebrate specimens - both living and dead (Note - no vertebrates may be traded).
- Dealers in entomological equipment, such as collecting materials, microscopes etc.
- Entomological and natural history crafts, such as greetings cards etc.
- Clubs, Societies, Wildlife Trusts etc. who might be interested in recruitment and in trading.
- Entomological holidays.
Traders must be familiar with the AES Trading Policy.
Please note, the AES does not permit the exhibition or sale of vertebrates at any of its events.
Members are strongly encouraged to bring exhibits to the event.
Booking trading or exhibition space
Booking forms for traders and for members wishing to exhibit can be found on the page relating to the next exhibition in our events calendar (when bookings are being taken).