Contact us

If you would like to contact the society about our publications, events or any of our activities please use the feedback form. If you have a query about invertebrates and then please see: What bug is this? If you are a member of the media please read our Media info & Press pack section.

We have provided information on linking to the AES Web site and how to get the AES to link to your Web site.

Submitting an article for the Bulletin? We have provided separate information on how and where to submit your articles.

Postal address

The Amateur Entomologists' Society,
PO Box 8774,

For enquiries regarding our online shop emails can be sent to for all other queries please use the contact form on this page.

The AES is a registered charity and is run by volunteers giving up their free time for the society. We do not have a permanent office which is why there is no contact phone number. However, questions sent using the feedback form below are usually responded to within 48 hours.

Online feedback form

Required fields are marked with a *.



Please check your email address is correct.
If you get it wrong we cannot reply to you.


For insect identification enquiries please see: What bug is this?

If your enquiry/feedback concerns a particular page on the AES site below:


We will process the information supplied through this form on a "Legitimate Interests" basis as you have provided this information so that we can respond to a query or take some other action and then contact you regarding that request. Data supplied is subject to our privacy policy.

It may be necessary to send your enquiry to a specific officer or representative of the society so you get the best possible response. For example, conservation matters would be handled by the Conservation Secretary. Some of these officers may use third party email providers (such as or Gmail). If you do not want your query to be passed on please mention this in your message. In addition, your message will not be passed to anyone outside of the society's council or contracted suppliers without your permission.