If you follow these simple instructions we'll teach you how to make an origami fly, all you need is a sheet of paper. Once you've made your fly why not colour it in?
- Take a square sheet of paper (20 x 20cm). If you need to cut up a sheet of A4 then make sure you get an adult to help.
- Once you've got your square sheet of paper fold it in half to form a triangle as shown:
- Take your triangle and fold in the bottom corners to form a diamond shape as shown below:
- Now fold the top points of the diamond downwards:
- Fold the top of the diamond downwards:
- Fold the remaining point at the top of the diamond downwards as shown:
- Fold the edges of your fly's wings round behind the main body:
- After completing step 7 the underside of your completed fly should look like this:
- The top of your completed fly should look like this.
To make your flies more attractive why not colour them in or make them out of some old wrapping paper?