AES Members' Day and AGM 2020 - online
17 October 2020
Due to the current pandemic the AES Members' Day and AGM will be held online this year. Details of how to join the online meeting will be shared with members on the 1st of October with the AGM taking place on the 17th October at 4pm.
The provisional agenda for the AGM is as follows:-
- Apologies for absence
- Vote to approve the Minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting
- Vote to receive the Trustees' Annual Report and Accounts for 2019
- Vote to elect the President for the forthcoming year
- Vote to elect members of the Council for the period 2019-2022
- Vote to accept the members of the Council as Honorary Officers of the Society
- Vote to accept the appointment of the Independent Examiner of the accounts
Event contact details
Contact name: Dafydd Lewis (AES Secretary)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is organised by the AES.
For further information please refer to the printed publications you have received (if you are a member) or contact us.
Add event to - requires a Google Calendar account and for you to be logged in.
Instructions on importing this event into your calendar.
Events listings are also available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.