International Congress of Entomology 2008
05 July 2008 23:00 - 11 July 2008 23:00
Location: Durban, South Africa
The Council for International Congresses of Entomology has selected South Africa as the site for the next International Congress of Entomology (ICE). The Congress will also provide a unique opportunity for African scientists to meet and interact in large numbers with entomologists from across the globe.
The plenary sessions will cover:
- Pest managment: perennial crops
- Pest management: annual crops
- Pesticides, resistance & transgenics
- Forest entomology
- Urban, stored product & post harvest entomology
- Genetics & evolutionary biology
- Insect pathology
- Medical & veterinary entomology
- Reproduction & development
- Physiology & biochemistry
- Behaviour and neurobiology
- Social insects
- Systematics, phylogeny & zoogeography
- Conservation, biodiversity & climate change
- Invasive species
- Insect plant interactions
- Special issues
This event was not organised by the AES. Please contact the event organiser if you have any queries.
Event organiser: Entomological Society of Southern Africa
Postal address:The Hon. Secretary, P.O. Box 13162, Hatfield, 0028, South Africa
Add event to - requires a Google Calendar account and for you to be logged in.
Instructions on importing this event into your calendar.
Events listings are also available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.