British Entomological and Natural History Society AGM and Members' Day
13 March 2010
Location: Oxford University Museum of Natural History, Parks Road, Oxford, Oxon, OX1 3PW, UK.
Programme for the day
- 10.30 - Arrive, coffee, display of exhibits (these may be of live or dead insects, photos, literature etc.)
- 11.00 - Tony Harman: English Entomological Cabinets
- 11.45 - Gerry Haggett: Results from Rearing Noctua janthina and Noctua janthe from Continental Europe and the UK
- 12.30 - Lunch (bring your own packed lunch or forage in one of the nearby pubs or eateries)
- 13.45 - Introduction to the afternoon, Society notices and discussion of exhibits
- 14.00 - Annual General Meeting: with elections, reports and Presidential Address, Part 1
- 14.45 - Intermission
- 15.00 - Presidential Address, Part 2, given by Brian Elliott: Successful Techniques for Breeding the Smaller Microlepidoptera, followed by the conclusion of the AGM
- 16.00 - Tea
- 16.15 - Tour of the entomological collections, led by Darren Mann
- 17.00 - Close of meeting and depart
This event was not organised by the AES. Please contact the event organiser if you have any queries.
Event organiser: British Entomological and Natural History Society
Add event to - requires a Google Calendar account and for you to be logged in.
Instructions on importing this event into your calendar.
Events listings are also available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.