Dinton Pastures Country Park event
25 June 2010 23:00 - 23:00
Location: Dinton Pastures Country Park, Davis Street, Hurst, Berkshire, RG10 0TH, UK.
This is a joint event with the British Entomological & Natural History Society (BENHS). This event is open to BENHS, AES & Bug Club members and their guests only.
- 10am - examine moth trap catch from previous night.
- 11am - Talk by a BENHS member
- 12:00 - lunch at the local cafeteria or packed lunches if desired.
- 1:00 - bug hunt to sample insects at Dinton Pastures Country Park
- 2:00 - return to the BENHS building to identify the insects and see the BENHS library and collections.
- 4:00 - close
This event was organised by the AES.
For further information please refer to the printed publications you have received (if you are a member) or contact us.
Add event to - requires a Google Calendar account and for you to be logged in.
Instructions on importing this event into your calendar.
Events listings are also available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.