9th Coleopterists' Day
04 February 2012
Location: Oxford University Museum of Natural History, Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PW
Hosted by Oxford University Museum of Natural History and the British Entomological and Natural History Society (BENHS).
No booking required, unless access required for specific collection/archives.
- 10.30 - Arrival - teas / coffees / biscuits
- 11.00 - Drawing techniques for Coleoptera studies - Michael Darby
- 11.30 - Digital Imaging techniques for Coleoptera Studies - Thomas Creedy
- 12.00 - 20 years of beetling - Mark Telfer
- 12.30 - Developing knowledge and understanding of saproxylic beetles - Keith Alexander
- 12.30-13.00 Lunch
- 13.00 - onwards
- Workshop 1. Digital imaging - Thomas Creedy
- Workshop 2. Specimen preparation / genitalia dissection - Darren J. Mann
Access to the Hope Entomological Collections from 13.00 onwards.
This event was not organised by the AES. Please contact the event organiser if you have any queries.
Event organiser: Oxford University Museum of Natural History and the British Entomological and Natural History Society
Add event to - requires a Google Calendar account and for you to be logged in.
Instructions on importing this event into your calendar.
Events listings are also available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.