In addition to the books, leaflets and pamphlets published by the Amateur Entomologists' Society, the society has also been involved in the production of several guides and codes of practice. These publications are available online for the benefit of entomologists throughout the world.
- A code of conduct for collecting insects and other invertebrates
- Insect re-establishment - a code of conservation practice
- Guidelines to local BAP groups on the selection of priority habitats for invertebrates
- The role of legislation in controlling activities likely to harm specified taxa of terrestrial and freshwater invertebrates
- The Amateur Entomologists' Society's response to the Wildlife Reform Consultation Paper - PDF 474K (November 2012)
- Addendum to The Coleoptera of Gloucestershire book: Update from 1986 (JPG, 401K)
- The Amateur Entomologists' Society's response to the UK Government's consultation on reform of the English planning system - DOCX 62 (October 2020)