April 2006 Bulletin published
Published: 21 April 2006
The April 2006 issue of the Bulletin has been published.
Articles in this issue include:
- Preservation of endangered butterfly species - McDermott, D.
- An interesting hibernation and roosting site - Koryszko, J.
- Old Notes: Australian Insects - Cole, S.
- Wild about South African Game Farms - Haggett, D.
- HBRG Website (Highlands Biological Recording Group) - McKellar, J.
- Geographic Variations - Haggett, D.
- Cimbex connatus (Shrank) (Hymenoptera: Cimbicidae) in North Hampshire - Denton, W. & J.
- Hoverfly Atlas 2010 - Morris, R.K.A. & Ball, S.G.
- Mauritius and its Butterflies - Parker, R.
- Staffordshire Humming-bird Hawkmoths - Koryszko, J.
- Field Meeting in Suffolk - 27th August 2005 - Parker, R.
- An interesting colour form of Bee moth at light - Koryszko, J.
- Carabus granulatus Linnaeus 1758. Middlesex site of the late Peter Cribb's beetles identified - Lewis, K.C.
- Locations of Urocerus gigas Linnaeus. Hymenoptera, Siricidae,. Sirex gigas in old literature. The Great Horntail Woodwasp - Lewis, K.C.
- Moths recorded 30 April - 3 May 2004, Langenfeld suburbs, Dusseldorf, Germany - Waring, P.
- A few notes of items of interest from a week's holiday in Jersey, August 2005 - Beaumont, J.R.
- Book Reviews
The next Bulletin will be published in June 2006.
Return to the main news page.
This information is available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.