June 2006 Invertebrate Conservation News published
Published: 24 June 2006
The June 2006 issue of the Invertebrate Conservation News has been published, it contained the following articles:-
- Formation of Bumblebee Conservation Trust
- Giant earthworms in Australia and the USA
- Concerns about loss of biodiversity in UK residential areas
- Cypermethrin sheep dips banned from sale in the UK
- Biodiversity Action Plan: publication of the UK steering group report
- Update on Stag Beetle survey
- Malacosoma americanum: a parallel with the ragwort story?
- Island Marble butterfly: candidate for the US Endangered Species Act
- Fisher's Estuarine Moth in England
- The 2006 Invertebrate Link Conference
- Wiltshire Wildlife Trust, 19th August 2006
- Epping Forest Field Centre, 16 July 2006
- Butterfly Conservation and Atropos, National Moth Night, 23rd September 2006
The next ICN will be published in October 2006.
Return to the main news page.
This information is available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.