October 2006 Bulletin published
Published: 21 October 2006
The October 2006 issue of the Bulletin has been published, it contained the following articles:-
- AES AGM and Members' Day
- Members' Discount on Publications - Holford, N.
- Back issues of the Bulletin
- Butterfly Bonanza in 2006 - Simpson, M.
- Chamomile plants - McCann, F.
- Sugaring notes from an Edwardian Naturalist - Koryszko, J.
- Corrections to the AES Bulletin Vol. 65, No. 467, Aug 2006
- AES Bognor Field Trip Report - May, P. & Hodge, P.
- Some Personal Observations of Prionus coriarius (L.) (Coleotera, Prionidae), also called the Tanner Beetle or the Sawyer Beetle, and a summary of current knowledge about it - Holford, N.
- Beetle Survey at Haumont, Tarn et Garonne,France - Cole, S. & Hodge, P.
- The Entomologist Blether - Vickery, P.
- Book review: The Living Tropical Greenhouse - Creating a haven for butterflies by John and Maureen Tampion
- Book review: The Butterflies of Yorkshire - Ed. Frost, H.
The next issue will be published in December 2006.
Return to the main news page.
This information is available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.