December 2006 Bulletin published
Published: 22 December 2006
The December 2006 issue of the Bulletin has been published, it contained the following articles:-
- AES Members' Day and AGM
- Butterfly (and other) recording in Cyprus - John, E.
- A pallid Painted Lady - Majerus, M.E.N.
- Caterpillars of Magpie Moth Abraxas grossulariata (L.) abundant in the Ring of Brogar, Orkney Isles, 1st June 2005 - Waring, P.
- Black form of Privet Hawkmoth larvae - Goff, R.
- Classic Entomological Sites: Ainsdale Sand Dunes NNR - Sutton, P.G. and Browne, D.
- Catocala nupta at Banbury, Oxfordshire - Williams, K.
- The Hummingbird Hawkmoth Macroglossum stellatarum (L.) - Wilkins, P. and Jones, A.
- An early Meadow Brown - Koryszko, J.
- Some observations of moths in Surrey - Ferris, M.
- Records of Arhopalus rusticus Linnaeus 1758 in Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Dorset, Cornwall and Somerset. Part 5 - Lewis, K.
- Butterfly decoys and lures - Koryszko, J.
- Volucella inanis (Linnaeus) and V. zonaria (Poda) (Diptera: Syrphidae) - Keen, D.
- Camouflage in the larvae of the Iron Prominent, and an interesting pupation site - Partridge, R.
- Locations of Uroceras gigas Linnaeus - Keen, D.
- Further notes on Athous campyloides (Newman, 1833) = Orthathous difformis Boisduval and Lacordaire 1835 (in Joy.) - Lewis, K.
- Letter from Spain - third of series - our first summer in the sun - Keen, D.
- Arhopalus rusticus (Linnaeus 1758) in Scotland and Records of Arhopalus tristis (Motschulsky, 1845) - Lewis, K.
The next issue will be published in February 2007.
Return to the main news page.
This information is available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.