April 2007 Bulletin published
Published: 24 April 2007
The April 2007 issue of the Bulletin has been published, it contained the following articles:-
- Harley Books: The Final Chapter - Lewis, D.
- The Re-emergence of Bedbugs - Walker, J. A.
- Brachythemis leucostica (Burmeister, 1839) (Anisoptera: Libellulidae): A new dragonfly species for Cyprus, and Trithemis arteriosa (Burmeister, 1839) (Anisoptera: Libellulidae): a rarely recorded dragonfly species in Cyprus - Cottle, N.
- The Dragonflies (Odonata) of Esher Common, Surrey - Keen, D.
- Dromius quadrisignatus Dejean 1825 (Coleoptera: Carabidae) and other beetles in Bushy Park in October, 2006 - Sutton, P. G.
- The perching behaviour of the malachite butterfly - Majerus, M. E. N.
- Andrena florea Fabricus, 1793 (Hymenoptera: Andreninae) vs the Bryony Ladybird Epilachna argus Geoffroy, 1875 (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae): a new threat to a rare solitary mining bee? - Sutton, P. G.
- Book review: Wild & Fearless: The life of Margaret Fountaine by Natascha Scott-Stokes
- Book review: Fly by Steven Connor
- Book review: How to Attract Butterflies to Your Garden by John and Maureen Tampion
- Book review: A Pocket Guide to the Ladybirds of Britain and Ireland by Bryan J. Pinchen
The next issue will be published in June 2007.
Return to the main news page.
This information is available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.