October 2005 Bulletin published
Published: 31 October 2005
We're pleased to announce the publication of the October issue of the Bulletin. Amongst many other interesting articles this issue examines the appearance of the Harlequin ladybird in Britain, a study on minotaur beetles in Colchester and observations of the Chamomile Shark in the UK.
Articles in the October issue:
- Isle of Wight - May 2004 - Steele, T.
- Reduviidae the Assassin Bugs - Lewis, K.C.
- Minotaur beetles Typhaeus typhoeus in Colchester, Essex - Fremlin, M.
- The Harlequin ladybird arrives in Britain: A threat to our native species? - Ware, R.L., Majerus, M.E.N. Roy, H.E. & Symington, F.
- On metamorphosis - Lester, L.
- Hilltopping - Foggitt, G.T. & Powell, A.L.
- Further observations and behaviour of the Chamomile Chark in the UK - Koryszko, J.
- Records of Arhopalus rusticus Linnaeus 1758 in Norfolk and Suffolk. Part 3 - Lewis, K.C.
- Butterfly morning - Stewart, R.
- Northern Exhibition - Holford, N.
- The Geranium Bronze in Iberia - Keen, D.
- The spread of the Netted Pug in Staffordshire - Koryszko, J.
- Arnside Knott revisited - Sutton, P.G. & Browne, D.
- Book reviews
The next issue of the Bulletin will be published in December.
Return to the main news page.
This information is available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.