December 2005 Bulletin published
Published: 22 December 2005
We're pleased to announce the publication of the December issue of the Bulletin. Amongst many other interesting articles this issue examines House Longhorn records from Greater London and details of the AES Northern Exhibition.
Articles in the December issue:
- Northern Exhibition - Update - Holford, N.
- Memories of the mid-1950s - Simpson, M.
- Letter from Spain - second of a series - The early days - Keen, D.
- Carabus granulatus Linnaeus 1758. In Middlesex. Records from the past, 1964 by the late Peter Cribb AES 2270 - Lewis, K. C.
- Some interesting insect records from a few indoor electronic insect killers - Koryszko, J.
- Hylotrupes (Serville 1834) bajulus (Linnaeus 1758), the House Longhorn, records of infestations and captures of Greater London and the surrounding counties 1908-1963 - Lewis, K. C.
- Moths and butterfly of Polgown, Dumfries and Galloway - Laux, M.
- Welcome to nano-technology - Ruffle, J.
- Fleas in Shropshire (vc40) - Mason, J.L. & George, R.S.
- Exhibition 2005 - Exhibit Reports
The next issue of the Bulletin will be published in February 2006.
Return to the main news page.
This information is available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.