February 2006 Bulletin published
Published: 22 February 2006
We're pleased to announce the publication of the February 2006 issue of the Bulletin. This issue was a special issue focussing on the entomology of Bushy Park, Middlesex.
Articles in the February 2006 issue:
- AES/RES York Exhibition - Simpson, M.
- The history of entomological recording in Bushy Park, Middlesex: a personal perspective - Sutton, P. G.
- The larger Brachycera and Conopidae of Bushy Park, Middlesex - Baldock, D., Denton, J. & Sutton, P. G.
- The Saproxylic Coleoptera of Bushy Park, Middlesex - Denton, J.
- Additions to the list of Aculeate Hymenoptera for Bushy Park, Middlesex - Baldock, D. & Sutton, P. G.
- Diary Notes: Bushy Park, Middlesex (1999-2005) - Sutton, P. G.
- From the Registrar
The next issue of the Bulletin will be published in April 2006.
Return to the main news page.
This information is available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.