December 2015 - Invertebrate Conservation News
Download this issue: PDF [1.9M]
- "Killer shrimp": further spread in England
- Freshwaters for the future: a manifesto for freshwater invertebrates
- Proposed guidance for commissioning invertebrate surveys
- Important Invertebrate Areas in the UK
- Freshwater pearl mussels - a race against time?
- Wallasea wetland nature reserve - expanding and protecting habitats
- The Aspen hoverfly - a lesson in precision conservation
- Pollinating insects in urban environments
- EU agri-environment schemes: a before and after comparison
- Obituary: Thomas Graham Howarth BEM, FRES
Back to contents listings archive.