September 2016 - Invertebrate Conservation News
- Białowieża Forest, Poland: conflict over management
- The British Black Honeybee
- The "Alton Butterfly Meadow", Hampshire
- Moths and hedgerows
- Bees nesting in urban environments
- How attractive are recommended garden plants to butterflies?
- Removal of invasive mammals: benefits for island invertebrates?
- Neonicotinoids: an association with decline in wild bees
- Events: Amateur Entomologists' Society, 10th September 2016
- Events: Bedfordshire Natural History Society, 5th November 2016
Back to contents listings archive.