AES Members' Day details
Published: 01 April 2009
AES Members' Day and AGM 2009 will take place on 18 April 2009 (12:00 - 16:30). The event will be held at the Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge, Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EJ.
We have a full programme of events including talks by Bug Club members as well as entomologists from the University of Cambridge. There will also be representation from a number of other organisations, including our affiliates.
- The coevolution of social and physical characteristics in the Madagascan Hissing Cockroach (Gromphadorhina oblonganota) - Rachel McLeod
- Insects and the Pitcher Plant - Ulrike Bauer
- Scorpions: adaptation & evolution - Samuel Baylis
- Praying mantids - Luke Andrews
- Evolution and the Cambridge Museum - Dr William Foster
- 2nd Annual Leonard Tesch Lecture: Alien vs. Predator: Can natural enemies control the invasive harlequin ladybird? - Dr Remy Ware
The programme for the day can be found in the members area of our Web site along with the annual report from council.
Return to the main news page.
This information is available as an RSS newsfeed. Information on how you can use our newsfeeds is available.