October 2002 - The Bulletin
The October 2002 issue of the Bulletin of the Amateur Entomologists' Society included an article about the 2002 AGM and a wide range of entomological features. A good number of members submitted articles.
- The AES Annual General Meeting and Members' Day (20th April 2002) - Sutton, P.
- News from the Forums - Fry, R.
- Studying Aquatic Invertebrates - A Beginners' Guide - Macadam, C.
- Urban Magpie Moth colony - Spencer, M.
- More Insects of an Aberdeenshire Farm - Ewing, A.
- New Records of the ladybird Epilachna argus (Geoffroy, 1785) in Middlesex - Sutton, P.
- Historical Scottish records of Glow-worms - Macadam, C.
- HCO Diary Notes: Pilch Field, Buckinghamshire - Sutton, P.
- Getting Started - Vass, F.
- The Joys of Moth Trapping - Steele, T.
- Global Warming? - Hayward, R.
- Oak Gall Collection - Brown, G.
- Epiphyas postvittana (the Aussie invader) - Robinson, P.
- Moths in the Bathroom - Brown, M.
- In Praise of Verbena bonariensis - Dunkin, D.
- New Alternate Foodplant for Stick Insects - Spencer, M.
- Garden Butterfly Oases and Bird Predation - Brown, N.
- A Visit to the Dordogne, France, May 2001 - Steele, T.
- Book Review - The Moths of Devon. An account of the Pyralid, Plume and Macromoths of Devon - Sutton, P.
Back to contents listings archive.