September 2018 - The Bulletin
- Society Matters
- Illustrated version of Invertebrate Conservation News
- Commemorative Symposium: Maxwell Knight, the original "nature detective" and Second World War MI5 agent. London, November 2018
- Victoria Burton - Inspiring the next generation of entomologists
- Colin Hart, Dafydd Lewis and Victoria Burton - Bug Club camp at Hill End, Oxford, 9th to 12th August 2018
- Martin Probert - Rapid evolutionary change in Tricodes alvearius (Col: Cleridae)?
- David Keen - Letter from Spain - 41st in a series - an introduction to the Orthoptera encountered in my part of southern Spain. Part 1: the Locusts and Grasshoppers
- Allan Nolan - An early Lime Hawk-moth Mimas tiliae in Staffordshire
- Tim Nicholson Roberts - A novel method for mounting Aphodius (Col: Scarabaeidae) species using the alcohol octanol
- Martin J. F. Fowler - Eocene world: fossil insects from Baltic amber
- Paul Waring - Insects of South Sudan - Dragonflies (Odonata)
- Book Review - The Secret Life of Flies
- Letters - Dafydd Lewis - Unusual movement of beetle pupa
- Letters - David Keen - The June Bulletin, a disappointing time in Portugal, a few updates and another new butterfly for my local list
Back to contents listings archive.