October 2007 - The Bulletin
- The discovery of a Clap-net - Simpson, M.
- Letter from Spain - 4th of a series - Some Spanish winter butterflies - Keen, D.
- Could mis-identifications lead to incorrect records? or A Plea for Greater Accuracy - May, P.
- Six months in my CB4 Cambridge garden, winter 2006 to spring 2007 - Gardiner, B.O.C.
- Some unpublished Coleoptera records from the collection of Henry George Colley, born 1898, died 1963 - Lewis, K.C.
- Eric Gowing Scopes - Ruffle, J.
- A note of Chamomile plants - Koryszko, J.
- Wasp beetle (Clytus arietis) Coleoptera: Cerambycidae - Caswell, W.
- A visit to Whixhall Moss National Nature Reserve and Prees Heath, Shropshire, 2006 - Koryszko, J.
- The Harlequin Ladybird (Harmonia axyridis) in Britain Coleoptera: Coccinellidae - Keen, D.
- Oil beetles (Coleoptera: Meloidae) of the soft cliffs of Prawle Point, South Devon - Smith, P.J. and Skingsley, D.R.
- Obtaining ova of the Winter Moth Operophtera brumata (L.) Lepidoptera: Geometridae - Lewis, D.
- Swarm of Garden Chafer (Phyllopertha horticola) Coleoptera: Scarabeidae - Lewis, K.C.
- Book review: Moths of Europe, Volume 1: Saturnids, Lasiocampids, Hawkmoths, Tiger Moths by Patrice Leraut
- Book review: The Insect Wonderland by Sybil Kent Kane
- Book review: Allpet Roaches: Care and Identification Handbook for the Pet and Feeder Cockroaches By O. McMonigle and R. Willis
- Book review: Atlas of the Millipedes (Diplopoda) of Britain and Ireland by Paul Lee
- Book review: The Dragonflies of Essex by Ted Benton and John Dobson
- Book review: The European Families of the Diptera - Identification, diagnosis, biology by Pjotr Oosterbroek
Back to contents listings archive.