February 2009 - The Bulletin
- Bright defensive colour patterns of insects, Part 1: The conundrum of the evolution of true warning colouration - Majerus, M.E.N.
- Reflections on an evolutionary paradigm: the case of the Peppered moth (Lepidoptera: Biston betularia Linn.) - Scullion, C. and Majerus, M.E.N.
- A local abundance of Angle Shades moths? (Lepidoptera: Phlogophora meticulosa L.) - Koryszko, J.
- A primary gregarious egg parasitoid (Hymenoptera: Chalcidoidea, Trichogrammattidae) of the Small Skipper (Thymelicus sylvestris) - Ellis, H.A.
- Breeding the Deaths Head Hawn moth in captivity - Best, G.
- Book review: British Moths and Butterflies a Photographic Guide by Chris Manley
- Book review: Cockroach by Marion Copeland
- Book review: Water Bugs and Water Beetles of Surrey by Jonty Denton
Back to contents listings archive.