October/November 2012 - The Bulletin
- Invertebrate Conservation News invitation
- A swarming of Migrant Hawkers - Partridge, R.
- A pair of Speckled Bush-crickets? - Partridge, R.
- How do species of Lepidoptera with apterous females colonise isolated trees? - Baxter, R.N.
- The AES and Bug Club Residential Weekend at the Hill End Centre, 2012 - Spence, G. and O.
- The False Darkling Beetle Phloiotrya vaudoueri (Mulsant) (Coleoptera: Melandryidae): a new foodplant identified for a colony breeding in August - Houchin, B. and D.
- Insect species recorded at the Hill End Centre near Wytham Wood, August 2012 - Barclay, M.V.L. et al
- Udzungwa National Park (Southern Tanzania) April 2012 - Woolmer, J.
- Damselfly with two abdomens (Odonata: Coenagriidae) - Probert, M.
- Does the Figwort weevil breed on buddleia? - Curtis, C. R.
- Letter from Spain - 16th in a series - Spanish winter butterflies, notes on 2011-12 and a species review - Keen, D.
- Gypsy Moth Lymantria dispar (Lepidoptera: Lymantriidae) - Caswell, W.
- Spider Sue - R.I.P - Caswell, W.
- Book Review - buzzing!
Back to contents listings archive.