October/November 2013 - The Bulletin
- AES Annual Report to Members
- Changes in the abundance and the distribution of Violet Copper (Lycaena helle) Lep.: Lycaenidae within the Pyrenees mountains of Ariége, France - Bowles, N. and Hart, G. E.
- Letter from Spain - 22nd in a series - Spanish winter butterflies, a few notes on 2012-13 and a second species of Common Blue, Polyommatus celina - Keen, D.
- The mystery of the lesser stag beetle Dorcus parallelipipedus (L.) (Coleoptera: Lucanidae) mycangium yeasts - Tanahashi, M and Fremlin, M.
- The Vapourer Orgyia antiqua Part 2: Variation in number of larval instars (Lep.: Lymantriidae) - Probert, M.
Back to contents listings archive.