June 2014 - The Bulletin
- Society Matters
- AES Annual Report to Members - 2013
- Minutes of the AGM, held 3rd May 2014
- The Young Entomologists' Day 2014
- Domino - Berman, H.
- Larvae of the Angle Shades (Phlogophora meticulosa) (Lep: Noctuidae) resting in flowers - Partridge, R.
- Letter from Spain - 25th in a series - Notes on rearing caterpillars of the noctuid moth, Apopestes spectrum (Esper) - Keen, D.
- Some Lepidoptera seen during excursions in Bulgaria, 28 July - 7 August 2013, as part of the XVIIIth European Congress of Lepidopterology (part 2) - Waring, P. and Thomas, R.
- What's in a Name? A Victorian Squabble - Holland P.
- It's an ill wind - Hart, C.
- Letter: Re: Anaesthesia of insects - Tanahashi, M., and Fremlin, M.
- Letter: Cinnabars in Cambridge 1957 - Gardiner, B.
- Book Review: The Insect Cookbook: Food for a Sustainable Planet - reviewed by Lewis, D.
- Book Review: Britain's Day-flying Moths: A Field Guide to the Day-flying moths of Britain and Ireland - reviewed by Lewis, D.
Back to contents listings archive.