September 2015 - The Bulletin
- Society Matters, Annual Members' Day
- A day at Dinton Pastures - 27th June 2015 - Lewis, D.
- AES recording day at the Knepp Estate - 12th August - Hart, C.
- Ants in the pants: Lasius niger beneath the skirts of Fuchsia magellanica - Probert, M.
- '1000 miles up the Amazon' - the neotropical butterfly - collections of W. B. L. Manley and his associates - Ward, M.
- Letter from Spain - 29th in a series - Spanish winter butterflies, notes on 2013-15, part 2 - Keen, D.
- A visit to Macedonia: a butterfly paradise - Withrington, D.
- On joining the AES, and my first session with a home-made moth trap, August 1968 - Waring, P.
- Letter: Professor Colin Smith's lepidoptera collection - a request for information - Dickerson, B.
- Letter: More information on the Red Palm Tree Weevil - Keen, D.
- Letter: Reminiscences - Pickard, E.
- Book review: The ROM field guide to Butterflies of Ontario - Lewis D.
Back to contents listings archive.