December 2018 - The Bulletin
- Society Matters
- Annual Exhibition 6th October 2018
- Prizegiving by Dr Erica McAlister
- David Keen Commemorative field meeting, Headley Heath, Surrey, 18 August 2018 - Hart, C.
- Clearwing moths made clearer - Smith, G.
- A possible predator of caddisfly egg masses - McCulloch, J.
- Confirmation of the presence of the ground beetle Chlaenius (Chlaeniellus) tristis tristis (Schaller, 1783) in Tunisia (Col: Carabidae: Chlaeniini) - Ben Aba, W. and Bouregaoui, Z.
- Moth and butterfly recording in tiger country - Assam and Arunachal Pradesh, north-east India - Waring, P. and Sanjay Sondhi, S.
- Mother Shipton's little secret - Craik, C.
- Letter from Spain - 42nd in a series - an introduction to the Orthoptera encountered locally. Part 2: the Groundhoppers, Bush-crickets and Crickets - Keen, D.
- Letters - David Keen. The September 2018 Bulletin and a few butterfly records
- Letters - Harry Clarke. Unusual movement of beetle pupa, Letters, AES Bulletin, 77: 530
- Letters - Maria Fremlin. Unusual movement of beetle pupa, Letters, AES Bulletin, 77: 530
- Letters - Martin Probert. Re "Rapid evolutionary change in Tricodes alvearius?"
- Book Reviews - The Butterfly Collection: A poem for every British butterfly
- Book Reviews - Atlas of the Hydrophiloid Beetles of Britain and Ireland
Back to contents listings archive.