December 2019 - The Bulletin
- Society Matters
- Prize giving at the Annual Exhibition 2019 by The President Dr Erica McAlister
- Annual Exhibition 12 October 2019
- Visit to Portsmouth Museum - Ruffle, J. and Hart, C.
- Letter from Spain - 46th in a series - another case of nest-sharing in the Hymenoptera; history repeating itself, and then going further - Keen, D.
- The libellulid (Odonata) fauna of the Queen's University Biological Station, Ontario - McCulloch, J.
- Nest of the Hornet Vespa crabro in bird box nest, Honeypot Wood, Norfolk - Waring, P. and Shore, D.
- Charming snakeflies (Raphidioptera) - Gosling, J.
- A further note on the altitudinal limit of grasshoppers (Orthoptera: Acrididae) in Britain - Burton, J.
- Letters - Bill Chapman
- Letters - David Keen. The September 2019 Bulletin, more information about mantids and other news
Back to contents listings archive.