March 2019 - The Bulletin
- Society Matters
- Maxwell Knight Symposium - commemorating the original "Nature Detective" and Second World War MI5 agent - Burton, V. J.
- From mega to menace - Nolan, A.
- Agromyzidae (Diptera) to find in June - McCulloch, J.
- Nasal botfly maggots (Dip.: Oestridae) in cavities below horns of tiang antelope Damaliscus lunatus tiang in South Sudan - Waring, P. and Fison, T.
- My passion for a book - Baxter, R. N.
- Letter from Spain - 43rd in a series - an introduction to the Hemiptera encountered locally: Part 1: the Homoptera and the aquatic Heteroptera - Keen, D.
- Red palm weevil Rhynchophorus ferrugineus (Col: Curculionidae) and mystery flower chafer cocoons found in a Canary Island date palm stump in the Algarve - Fremlin, M.
- Insect behaviour: coleopteran leks - Probert, M.
- Letters - Maria Fremlin. Treating Canary Island date palm trees for the red palm weevil Rhynchophorus ferugineus
- Letters - Neil McMillan. A Note from Buckinghamshire
- Letters - David Keen. The December Bulletin, some associated notes and another new Spanish winter butterfly
- Letters - Guy Broome. Graham Smith's excellent article Clearwing moths Made Clearer in the December AES Bulletin, volume 77
- Book Reviews - Minibeasts: True rulers of our world and the key to our survival
Back to contents listings archive.